Power of Sale Homes
Power of sale or Bank Foreclosure properties often represent a great way to get a fantastic deal on a home. It's not easy for the average buyer to find these deals, because most of the time they are Sold even before they show up on MLS or any other web site.
Power of sale & Foreclosure Properties:
Foreclosure & Power of sale Listings are often listed and sold immediately. Here are some of the things you can expect when buying a bank owned property.
- Usually offers may have conditions. You may bring in a licensed home inspector, and have a condion of financing.
- Most institutions will respond within 2-5 bussiness days.
- Land surveys, real property reports, condo documents are not provided.
- Appliances do not form part of the purchase contract.
- Possession is negotiable, but these homes are often vacant so along possession is not ideal.
- Purchases are "As Is"
To get information and updates about Foreclosure and Power of sales listings, please fill the form at the Right side, if you have any questions or need assiatance please feel free to contact us @ 647.625.0037